EnergySys Event: ‘Addressing the Challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation’
Join EnergySys in Aberdeen for this Free Hydrocarbon Allocation Event
Our recent survey of over 500 oil and gas companies on the challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation highlighted a number of key issues. Many of these issues were related to concerns about data integrity, reliability, and their impact on an Operation’s decision making.
On 6 November 2013 EnergySys, as well as discussing the survey results in more depth, are bringing together a number of high profile names in the oil and gas industry to talk through their experiences with data integrity, and related issues, and how these were overcome
- Apache will discuss one of their allocation systems and share how they have improved the accuracy of their data, enabling them to make better operational decisions
- IDC Energy Insights Senior Analyst Arthur Melet will be discussing emerging trends in the industry and what oil and gas companies should be looking for in a Hydrocarbon Accounting solution
This is a half-day event, starting at 8am, in Aberdeen. Places are free and limited, so register now to take part in what is likely to be a lively seminar.
For more information or to register, click on the registration button below
- Name: Addressing the Challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation
- Venue: RGU Garthdee Campus, Aberdeen
- Date: 6th November 2013
- Time: 8am for registrations