EnergySys is the first cloud-based apps platform specifically designed for the agile oil and gas business. It’s ideal for companies that want to respond effectively to the constant change of our industry, giving them the power to add applications or modify them, without programming or expensive consultants. The result is the ability to make the right decisions quickly, based on accurate data. And because it’s subscription-based, you can start small and grow as your business grows. No massive up-front investment. Most importantly, rapid implementation, up to 75% faster than traditional systems, means this is available within days not months or years.
Whether you’re interested in our Production Allocation Standard, or any one of a range of standard apps, EnergySys gives you the freedom to deliver the functionality your agile business needs. And because it’s delivered in the cloud, you can expect regular updates with fantastic new functionality and new apps. The price is a simple annual subscription, with no lock-in, no separate licensing fees or upfront investment.
Production Allocation Standard
A complete end-to-end solution for Hydrocarbon Allocation and Reporting.
Understand the present value and forecast future value of your reserves, from wherever you are.
- "I like the automatic data uploads (from PI) and processes (monthly reports). Both of these aspects save time and reduce error. Since implementing EnergySys, I have found that there is more organisation, an auditable process and a move away from spreadsheets which improves accuracy."Ithaca Energy, UK
- "We've been working with EnergySys for 15 years now…and I think that's the important thing, to have that personal touch'Apache
- "TAQA needed their production allocation solution to work in conjunction with OFM for in depth reporting. The EnergySys platform easily integrates with third party software.”TAQA Bratani, UK
- "What we've just done and how quickly we've done it, would not have been possible with any other tool"TAQA Bratani, UK
- "I like the idea of building something web-based that I or any of my employees can operate. It's not like a big heavy software system that sits on a server and requires a lot of attention or maintenance" Norbert Csaszar, PresidentMidenergy Operating, Texas USA