EnergySys Limited, a growing oil and gas software vendor with an exceptional product and proven message, is looking for an experienced and pro-active Marketing Executive to build on our success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketer looking to take the next step in their career. The marketing function is pivotal to this enterprising company, and we are on the look-out for an enthusiastic, and creative, go-getter.
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the entire marketing function, with the freedom to shape your own budget, campaigns and strategies.
- Multi-channel campaign planning and execution
- Drive lead generation
- Manage the marketing automation and CRM systems
- Generate and maintain marketing collateral
- Event management
- Maintain the company website and social media networks
- Continuous competitor analysis
- Own internal and external communications
- Collate and report monthly marketing performance to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Proven experience with successful multi-channel campaign management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Approachable, genuine personality, with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- A passion for delivering outstanding work and meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience marketing a software company
- Pardot/Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
Qualifications and Experience
Degree and at least 4 years’ experience of marketing within a commercial business environment.
About the Company
EnergySys Limited is a forward-thinking and innovative software vendor. We truly believe in delivering software that makes a difference to our users. We have a close-knit team of driven and focused individuals who have helped get us to where we are.
There is an excellent benefits package for the successful applicant, and staff are helped to meet their aspirational needs with 2 weeks of study days per year.
The position is based from home, and candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, with a suitable work environment/set up. We recommend applicants have at least 1.5 Mbps upload and download speed to support video calls.
Duration: 9 months, with the potential to become full time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Employment Business: EnergySys Limited
Please send your most recent CV with salary expectations to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call 08456 250 500 and ask for Kirsty Armitage.