Whether you use Excel spreadsheets or an oil and gas software package like Schlumberger’s Avocet or Tieto’s Energy Components, it’s very likely that it is complex and time-consuming to modify your production allocation data and reporting system to reflect your changing business – meaning you are not as agile as you should be.
We built the first cloud-based apps platform for the agile oil and gas business, recognising how important it is to be able to address the constant change that characterises our industry. We’ve also created a kit aimed at improving your Hydrocarbon Production Allocation process, to make your business more agile, so you can develop and maximise those all important new business opportunities.
Get your Innovator Kit now!
Your Innovator Kit includes:
- How the cloud can help you be more agile in managing production reporting and production allocation
- How cloud systems can help you respond to changing business demands throughout the asset life
- Why cloud is a business revolution and not a technology revolution
- A short video from IDC Energy Insights Senior Research Analyst, Arthur Melet, regarding the future of HCA and why you can’t afford to be left behind
- Why you should look beyond traditional complex, expensive and difficult to configure production reporting systems to the future – simple, straightforward and hassle free solutions that leave you in control
EnergySys is the first cloud-based apps platform specifically designed for the agile oil and gas business. It’s ideal for companies that want to respond effectively to the constant change of our industry, giving them the power to add applications or modify them, without programming or expensive consultants. The result is the ability to make the right decisions quickly, based on accurate data.
Rapid implementation, up to 75% faster than traditional systems, means this is available within days not months or years. Whether you’re interested in our Production Allocation Standard, or any one of a range of standard apps, EnergySys gives you the freedom to deliver the functionality your agile business needs. And because it’s delivered in the cloud, you can expect regular updates with fantastic new functionality and new apps.
The price is proportional to the production under management, with no lock-in, no separate licensing fees or upfront investment. Just one simple, straightforward subscription.
Based in the UK, we have a growing list of global clients including Apache, TAQA and Addax.