On Demand: Cut the Cost of Hydrocarbon Accounting
Listen to this short webinar to understand the economic challenges facing the industry, and the reasons why many companies are spending unnecessarily on hydrocarbon accounting and production reporting.
Hear about the latest initiatives to deliver efficiency and best practice across the whole field of production data management, and understand why the barriers to improvement are being rapidly eroded.
Why should you watch this webinar?
- You have complex assets, and the cost of change to your hydrocarbon accounting systems is a significant barrier
- You have assets across the globe, and you have difficulty understanding your production figures
- You are seriously concerned about the growth in lifting costs, and want solutions
- You are doing everything you can to increase production, and your systems simply can’t keep up
- You lack the information to make timely decisions
EnergySys is the first cloud apps platform specifically designed for the agile oil and gas business. It’s ideal for companies that want to respond effectively to the constant change of our industry, giving them the power to add applications or modify them, without programming or expensive consultants. The result is the ability to make the right decisions quickly, based on accurate data.
Rapid implementation, up to 75% faster than traditional systems, means this is available within days not months or years. Whether you’re interested in our Production Allocation Standard, or any one of a range of standard apps, EnergySys gives you the freedom to deliver the functionality your agile business needs. And because it’s delivered in the cloud, you can expect regular updates with fantastic new functionality and new apps. The price is proportional to the production under management, with no lock-in, no separate licensing fees or upfront investment. Just one simple, straightforward subscription. Based in the UK, we have a growing list of global clients including Apache, TAQA and Addax. Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for regular updates and industry insights.