EnergySys Inc., a growing oil and gas software vendor, is looking for an experienced and pro-active consultant to join their professional services team.
- Requirements capture, design and configuration of end-user applications to meet Client’s requirements
- Design and development of business reports
- Key technical Account Management, including Partner support
- Design and build custom proof-of-concept/demonstration systems for prospective clients
- Maintain standard documentation and training materials, and contribute to the knowledge base
- Assist in the design, development and maintenance of standard applications and end-user tools
- Answer and track support requests
- Provide pre-sales technical support to the Sales & Marketing teams including presenting the software to prospective clients
- Conduct end-user training courses
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Client-facing experience
- Broad knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Experience with hydrocarbon accounting/production allocation for the oil and gas industry
- Familiarity with production, transportation and sales allocation methods
- A valid passport, and an ability to undertake international travel
- Approachable, genuine personality, with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- A passion for delivering outstanding work and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication and team working skills
Nice to have:
- Presales/demonstration experience
- Knowledge of database systems
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Familiarity with reporting software (Jasper, Spotfire, Tableau and/or PowerBI)
- Willingness to accommodate working hours to provide support in different time zones
- Experience in preparing and executing test scenarios
- Experience with data historians (OSI PI, IP21)
- Training delivery experience
Note that there is no requirement for traditional programming skills or experience.
Qualifications and Experience
Preferably degree qualified, in an engineering or related discipline, and at least 5 years’ experience within the upstream oil and gas sector, preferably within a hydrocarbon production accounting function.
About the Company
EnergySys Inc., is a subsidiary of a UK company, EnergySys Limited, a forward-thinking and innovative software vendor. We truly believe in delivering software that makes a difference to our users. Our product is modern, exciting, and a disruptor in its marketplace. We have a close-knit team of driven and focused individuals who have helped get us to where we are.
There is a good benefits package for the successful applicant, and staff are helped to meet their aspirational needs with 2 weeks of study per year.
The position is based from home, and candidates must be eligible to work in the US, with a suitable work environment at home. We require applicants have at least 10 Mbps upload and download speed to support video calls.
Location: Home-based around Houston, TX area
Duration: Full time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Employment Business: EnergySys Inc
Contact: Kirsty Armitage
Please send your most recent CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call 08456 250 500 and ask for Kirsty Armitage.