EnergySys, the oil and gas cloud technology pioneer, is delighted to announce the completion of their first delivery under the global agreement with BP America for the supply of hydrocarbon accounting systemsDetails
So ‘Brexit’ happened. The UK has spoken and voted to leave the EU. With 17.4m votes, 51.9% were in favour of leaving compared to 48.1% who wanted to remain. Regardless of how you voted (or not), it’s a huge decision and one that is dominating the news, social feeds and conversation on the street. Once…Details
EnergySys is pleased to announce the US version of our Production Allocation Standard app is available for all US Onshore producers.
The US Onshore oil and gas market has several unique characteristics that can often make out-of-the-box solutions harder to implement, creating costly and time consuming projects. With this in mind, we saw an opportunity to develop a new version to cater specifically for the US onshore marketDetails
Mobile technology seems to be the topic of choice across the industry at the moment. Understandable when you consider how many of you use smartphones and tablets at work. Why then do so many oil and gas companies not have a mobile strategy or budgets in place to take advantage of such technology?
Join Peter Westwood, Cloud Services Director for EnergySys, on March the 20th for this 30 minute webinarDetails
Join EnergySys in Aberdeen for this Free Hydrocarbon Allocation Event
Our recent survey of over 500 oil and gas companies on the challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation highlighted a number of key issues. Many of these issues were related to concerns about data integrity, reliability, and their impact on an Operation’s decision making.Details
Apache North Sea are now using the EnergySys Production Allocation Cloud on their Forties and Bacchus fields in the UK North Sea.
Ross Littlewood, Production Engineering Team Lead for Apache, talked to David Petherick about why they selected their production reporting solution, and how the project was implemented.Details
EnergySys have announced a new pricing model for the Production Allocation Cloud. David Petherick spoke to Managing Director Peter Black about how this model works, and how it will affect new and existing customers…
1. What’s new, Peter? Can you outline the new pricing model for EnergySys?
We want everyone to enjoy the benefits of the cloud services available at energysys.com, including Production Reporting and Production Allocation.Details
Download Peter Black’s whitepaper
Enabling business agility with Production Allocation in the Cloud
- How the cloud can help you be more agile in managing production reporting and production allocation
- How to do data integration in the cloud
David Petherick, Head of Marketing, talked to Dr. Esther Hayes, Operations Director at EnergySys, about how one of our customers is using the EnergySys Cloud platform for Corporate Production Reporting.
1. What is corporate reporting?
What we are referring to is reporting across a number of corporate assets – typically an asset will have its own production reporting system with its own allocation logic – but for corporate purposes, you need to present all the assets in a single report, with rolled-up figures, in order to see the big picture. It’s a top layer of reporting, for use by the corporate executive teams who are charged with running the business.
2. How did our customer realise they could carry out this process using our software – surely it’s for production allocation?
In any production allocation and reporting situation, you get a lot of data, and this particular client had a number of assets in different countries, which used different reporting systems from various suppliers. They wanted a way to reliably report production data drawn from all of their assets to the corporate entity. Because the EnergySys platform is inherently designed for flexibility and customer configuration, it can receive data from other systems. So while some of their assets use the EnergySys Production Allocation Cloud to manage their production allocation, we can also take data from other production reporting software.Details
Peter Black, Managing Director of EnergySys, will be presenting at ‘IT Infrastructure for the digital oilfield‘ in Aberdeen on June 7th, 2012. The conference is organised by Digital Energy Journal and is free to attend, although places are limited.
Peter will be supported by Head of Sales, Erik Eriksson, and Head of Marketing, David Petherick, who will also be available to answer questions about the EnergySys Production Allocation Cloud.Details