We’re Looking for a Marketing Genius
Are you an ambitious Marketer with a passion for delivering metrics? This could be the role for you!
We have an exceptional opportunity to take the next step in your career working with our forward-thinking and market-leading company. Initially a six-month contract, there could be an opportunity to extend to a permanent role if the applicant is successful.
Joining the fast-pacing marketing department, you will be expected to hit the ground running. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will use your skillset across the full marketing function to ensure we hit our metrics and support the sales pipeline.
- Multi-channel campaign planning and execution
- Drive inbound lead generation
- Manage the Marketing automation and CRM systems
- Generate and maintain Marketing collateral
- Event management
- Maintain the company website and social media networks
- Continuous competitor analysis and market research
- Own internal and external communications
- Ensure Marketing activities meet weekly metrics
- Proven experience with successful multi-channel campaign management
- Ability to improve digital footprint with robust keyword and SEO tactics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Approachable, genuine personality, with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- A passion for delivering outstanding work and meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Experience marketing a software company
- CRM experience, ClickDimensions in particular
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
Qualifications and Experience
Educated to degree level and able to demonstrate experience/knowledge of CRM, research skills and digital marketing initiatives.
About the Company
EnergySys Limited is a forward-thinking and innovative software vendor. We truly believe in delivering software that makes a difference to our users. We have a close-knit team of driven and focused individuals who have helped get us to where we are.
There is an excellent benefits package for the successful applicant, and staff are helped to meet their aspirational needs with 2 weeks of study days per year.
The position is based from home, and candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, with a suitable work environment/set up. We require applicants have at least 10 Mbps upload and download speed to support video calls.
- Location: Home-based
- Industry: IT
- Duration: Full time for 6 months, with a view to extend at the end of the contract
- Salary: £22k dependent on experience
- Employment Business: EnergySys Limited
If this sounds like a role you’re made for, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Armitage at firstname.lastname@example.org