EnergySys at Improving IT/IM Infrastructure Decisions Seminar on 29th May 2013
EnergySys is excited to be attending the Improving IT/IM Infrastructure Decisions seminar in Aberdeen this May.
We invite you to join us at this free half-day event on the 29th of May to meet the team. We’ll be on-hand to discuss any questions you may have – just look for the EnergySys exhibit. Our Managing Director, Dr Peter Black, will also be doing a presentation on the hot topic of standards in hydrocarbon product allocation.
Covering all aspects of IT/IM infrastructure technology in the upstream oil and gas industry, this seminar, designed for oil and gas IT staff, will help you understand how to make better decisions about IT/IM technology and deploying it.
Topics covered include:
- Knowledge management and automation
- Mobile devices on the network
- Data architecture
- Network management
- Collaboration and communications tools
- Real time data management
- Data communications – satellite and fibre
- Data storage and back-up
- IT Security
- Balancing network speed and security
- Managing IT costs
- Working with cloud
- Maintaining user satisfaction
Register for your FREE place today! It’s very competitive, so be sure to sign up now.
Do you have a burning question or just want to meet the team? Why not get in touch and we can set up a meeting…
- Event: Improving IT/IM Infrastructure Decisions Seminar
- Date: 29th May 2013
- Venue: Hilton Aberdeen Treetops, Aberdeen
- Register here