EnergySys Managing Director Peter Black will be talking on the theme of “Agile Business: Benefits the Cloud can bring to Oil & Gas Companies during Asset Acquisition, Operation, Transfer, and Divestment” at the PIDX Spring Conference 2012, starting on April 12th 2012.
Peter will be supported by Head of Sales, Erik Eriksson, who will also be available to answer questions about the EnergySys Production Allocation Cloud, who will be manning our table at the event, and who has some rather nice business gifts for delegates.
PIDX provides a global forum for delivering the process, information and technology standards that facilitates seamless, efficient electronic business within the oil and natural gas industry and its trading community.
PIDX Guiding Principals
- Focus on business-oriented objectives
- Enlist the most qualified people to lead and participate in our organization
- Act as an inclusive global standards forum
- Broadly and frequently communicate with our industry
- Leverage the work of others where possible
- Recruit and maintain a diverse membership
- Make standards available on an open and royalty free basis
Quite aside from the inducement of all delegates being automatically entered into a prize draw for one of two iPads, the programme has some very interesting topics and speakers. You can reserve your place at the event instantly online at http://pidxus2012springconference.eventbrite.com/
We look forward to seeing you in Houston.