All EnergySys applications are in the Cloud, so all you need to use the system is a web browser. No downloads, no patches or upgrades to install, no hassle. It is available using a revolutionary monthly subscription model. Pay for what you want, when you need it. No barriers to entry or exit. Nothing but results.
The first complete production allocation solution with a monthly subscription fee. There’s nothing else to buy, and nothing to install.
The goals we set our engineers for EnergySys were pretty straightforward:
- Make it faster and easier to deliver powerful and flexible applications for for the oil and gas industry, including production allocation and production reporting, sometimes referred to as hydrocarbon allocation.
- Make it possible to perform routine changes, like adding a new well or updating the business rules, in as short a time as possible.
- Make all changes securely and with an audit trail.
- Empower the end user, so they have the option to do all of the work themselves.
- Make the system look beautiful, and be fun to use.
Okay. That last one might be a bigger challenge than the rest, but we really do believe that our team has built the most innovative application platform available today.
Production Data Management: The importance of the Detail
What is Agility and Why Does it Matter?
Ad Hoc Reporting of Production Data Using Microsoft Excel
Why Do You Need An HA Solution?
Better Access to Data Through Excel
Keeping up with Hydrocarbon Allocation
EnergySys Demos On-Demand
Auditing and Hydrocarbon Allocation
Oil and Gas and the Changing Attitude to Cloud
Mobile and BYOD in Oil and Gas
The Future of Hydrocarbon Allocation