Introducing the Production Allocation Standard App
Cloud services are transforming the economics of oil and gas production reporting.
In this short demo, you will learn the advantages EnergySys could offer you and your business, before delving into a high level walk-through some of the capabilities the Production Allocation Standard app has:
Among other things you will learn:
– The various ways to import data into EnergySys
– Role based security
– Using the standard back allocation or configure your own
– EnergySys’ powerful reporting tools – both standard and ad hoc reporting templates
– The EnergySys daily allocation dashboard, and it’s drill down capabilities
– How EnergySys is used in a standard browser – no plugins or costly equipment
– Calculation logs and their uses
Adding a Well in the Production Allocation Standard App
This video provides an introduction to the use of the EnergySys Production Allocation Standard App. We show how easy it is to add a well, and the consistency and power of the user interface.
Flexible, Powerful Reporting from EnergySys
This video gives a quick overview of the powerful reporting you can expect from EnergySys. Whether you choose one of our automated templates or need an ad-hoc one, EnergySys makes reporting your data easy and fast.
Ad Hoc Reporting of Production Data Using Microsoft Excel
Take a look at one of the newer features of EnergySys – building ad hoc production reports by accessing your data in the Cloud directly from Microsoft Excel.
More videos coming soon….
We’ll be adding new videos regularly, but don’t worry, now we have your contact details, we’ll notify you as soon as we do!