Join EnergySys in Aberdeen for this Free Hydrocarbon Allocation Event
Our recent survey of over 500 oil and gas companies on the challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation highlighted a number of key issues. Many of these issues were related to concerns about data integrity, reliability, and their impact on an Operation’s decision making.
On 6 November 2013 EnergySys, as well as discussing the survey results in more depth, are b
ringing together a number of high profile names in the oil and gas industry to talk through their experiences with
data integrity, and related issues, and how these were overcome.
- Apache will discuss one of their allocation systems and share how they have improved the accuracy of their data, enabling them to make better operational decisions
- IDC Energy Insights Senior Analyst Arthur Melet will be discussing emerging trends in the industry and what oil and gas companies should be looking for in a Hydrocarbon Accounting solution
This is a half-day event, starting at 8am, in Aberdeen. Places are free and limited, so register now to take part in what is likely to be a lively seminar.
For more information or to register, click on the registration button below
- Name: Addressing the Challenges in Hydrocarbon Allocation
- Venue: RGU Garthdee Campus, Aberdeen
- Date: 6th November 2013
- Time: 8am for registrations